The O&O Partition Manager enables you to convert to different formats, split your hard disk into partitions or change their size. The division into two partitions has proven to be the best solution:
- one system partition containing all Windows and software files
- data partition with all your personal and business files, such as photos, videos and office documents.
The unique Start CD based on Windows PE is also included, and has access to additional system rescue tools. You will be able to boot O&O PartitionManager directly from CD and modify the system partition.
- Create, delete, extend, and shrink partitions
- Supports all disks types, also MBR, dynamical, and GPT disks
- Convert logical and primary partitions
- Secure deletion of sensitive files (O&O SafeErase)
- Optimized to shrink drives (O&O Defrag)
- Start CD based on Windows, including system rescue tools
- Supports the Windows file systems FAT, FAT32 and NFTS
- Detailed display of disk and volume properties
- Display of S.M.A.R.T. data of disks with information on surface errors