The wait has finally ended and LG has officially launched the Optimus 3D. The Optimus 3D’s display can give users a 3D look and feel without the need of any glasses, i.e. it offers a stereoscopic view of the screen. This smartphone has a dual core cortex A9 processor that clocks 1 GHz and gets a boost to the graphics via the PowerVR SGX540 GPU. Having 3D LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, this smartphone runs on Android 2.2.
The company has stated in the press release that the LG Optimus 3D will be available first in Europe and then in more than 60 markets around the world over the next few weeks.
- Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
- 4.3-inch 3D Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- 3G, Wi-Fi with Hotspot support, DLNA, GPS with A-GPS support
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and EDR
- Dual 5 megapixel cameras with autofocus and LED Flash
- Front-facing camera
- Internal Memory of 8GB and 512MB RAM
- External memory expandable to 32GB
- HDMI Port
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 8 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- Up to 100 h standby time and Talk time Up to 4 h