Its been many months of speculations, rumors and mock-ups, Apple has officially raised the curtains on the next generation handset, the iPhone 4S.There was a consistent drop in line while checking the live coverage of the same last night, but i could cover up the major part of Tim Cook's Conversations.
Some key points of the iPhone 4s are :
- iOS 5 running on an Apple A5 chipset
- Dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU and PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU
- 3.7-inch Retina Display
- GSM and CDMA networks
- HSDPA of up to 14.4 Mbps
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording with Image Stabilization and Temporal noise reduction
- Airplay mirroring
- Internal memory - 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
Another 10 days and we would bee iPhone 4s in white and black color shades in US,Canada,Australia,UK,France,Germany and Japan.Over 70 countries and more than 100 carriers will receive the iPhone 4S before the end of this year.
The iPhone 4S will be available for a suggested retail price of $199 for the 16GB model and $299 for the 32GB model and $399 for the new 64GB model.
Bad news is that India's launch date is not yet confirmed so we might have to be waiting for the same until next announcement. But to be honest, i really dint find these features quite interesting just like the investors.
Some Key Points which i derived from this LiveLaunch
- Apple iPhone 4S fails to wow investors, fans
- The iPhone 5 will be considered "improved," not "different.