Friday, May 11, 2007

Live encounter...!!!



we all know the importance of water.We live in areas of urban enclave,we we never experience water shortage.But have we ever imagineg the status of states which are still water hungry??
if yes,we would know,importance of single drop of water.
government of india,like other country government takes into consideration of water savings and conservation.But rules are just meant to be in books.
today was my closest encounter of water wastage.i was driving my car,while going home back,saw a water tanker ahead of me,with its leakage water pipe,which was leading to flow of water on road.Can be the case like driver was knowing this,but dint take any action.That truck was ahead of me for almost 10mins..so calculating the distance,it would be somewhere close to 8-10km.now if we imagine wastage of the water for 8-10 km,it would be nearly 20-30lits.
I have taken the live pics,may be the water is not clearly seen,but we can imagine the state.
I request all my blog visitors,if u see any water leakage wherever it may be,home,office,public places,make sure,u inform the duty incharge.

COZ WATER IS LIFE FOR US.WE HAVE TO SAVE WATER.

No comments: