Sunday, May 6, 2007

yahoo messenger in new looks...



new stylish yahoo messenger beta launched on this friday.this version requires no download of yahoo messenger software rathar people can chat via web browser itself.i tried working on this,i found that slight extra bandwidth can be taken for upload and fresh display..but overall i would rate it as 3.5/5.




Do try it and feel the difference.



well friends,i am yet to see its security features.I will get back to this topic when i experiment on this new beta version of yahoo.

1 comment:

Archun said...

oh wow! the interface does look pretty good! I've become so totally a google person, that I had the adosity to delete my yahoo messenger .. hehe..anyways, maybe I should try it out or wait for google to release the "gtalk gadget" version - cause that's really cool - pretty similars with tabs for chatting!