With lot of hype, enthusiasm, excitement,and off course the anticipation,finally Samsung has pulled the wraps off their latest tablet duo in India. The 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab will be called the Tab 750, while the 8.9-inch version will now be called Tab 730. The Tab 750 will be available by the end of August, while the Tab 730 will come only around mid-September. It has entered the Indian market with the Android 3.0 Honeycomb, while other countries where it has already been launched it can get the updates for 3.1 Honeycomb version.
Galaxy Tab has been very successful in markets where it has been already launched and is seen as the top contender to challenge the dominance of Apple iPad in the Tablet space.
Although the spokesperson refused to divulge details about the pricing and availability, but its international prices point to pricing similar to the iPad2 which costs between Rs 32,000 to Rs 42,000 depending on the variant.
- 1GHz dual core processors,
- 3G compatibility (HSPA+, 21Mbps support) and Wi-Fi Samsung’s updated Touchwiz UX
- A mini apps tray to speed up multitasking
- Readers Hub, Music Hub for eBooks and music on the go
- 3MP rear AF camera with LED flash and 720p video recording capability, 2MP front camera
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR for the Tab 10.1 and v3.0 for the 8.Tab 9
- GPS with A-GPS
- Adobe Flash support
- 1080p HD@30fps video playback, DivX and Xvid support
- Dual surround-sound speakers
- QuickOffice HD Editor
- MicroSD card support