Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's is special..!!



Mother's Day is the perfect time to communicate your warm feeling for your mother. To tell her in words how precious she is for you and how much you need her care and support. Since most people find themselves desperately short of words on such an occasion, it would be a nice idea to express feelings through a expressive card..!!

well i still belive cards are not the way for expression..expressions come from heart and best way to release expression is SPEECH..

cards are just sources of expression,but what i still belive is,every day is mother's day for me.The reason i say this is because,i always share each bit of my life,my joy,sorry,tensions with her.

I am sure all my blog friends will agree to this point is that,Mothers really solve all the problems of life...!!

MOTHER'S ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST...!!!

No comments: